Monday, February 3, 2014

my Jonas Borces salon experience


it's been long overdue! a trip to the salon. when my roots start to grow that's when i get fussy and well, it's ombre' hair au naturel! haha..

my bestfriend has been taking trips to the Jonas Borces Salon, located at Nasipit, Talamban, Cebu City. i decided to give it a try! i've heard about Jonas Borces and read about him, a very talented person indeed! though he was in the salon, i was shy to meet him. hehe.. they are famous for their HAIR REBONDS! which i asked was for P1800 for all lengths.

i love the nice vibe of the parlor! clean and simple! my parlorista, who i forgot to ask her name, was fast, and she knew what she was doing!


okay, that's me, taking a selfie while looking crazy..


 i decided to have a manicure to kill the time and i opted for zebra print nail stickers. it's an additional P100 for the P100 labor for cleaning..

which i quickly regretted because it only lasted until i made dinner. haha. but my attendee did a very good job of cleaning my fingernails!

my hair retouching (2-3 inches) by the way, took about 40minutes to an hour after application, and cost me P650

ASTRONAUT!!
i decided to try the treatment, i forgot the name, it sounded swedish or something. as recommended by my best friend. after my parlorista washed my hair color, she applied the treatment serum, which only cost me P200 by the way. after the treatment, i immediately saw the effect! my hair felt super soft!

AFTER!
i didn't go for rebonding my hair yet! i decided to give it a try! i had my hair ironed FLAT for P80 and well, i'm not sure how i like it. haha. what do you guys think? if i do go for rebonding my hair, i guess i'll wait a little longer for my hair to grow grow grow!


it was a lazy monday afternoon, and cost me P1050! and i'm super happy!! :) tipped my


VERDICT: i am sooo coming back to Jonas Borces! til the next time my hair roots annoy me!



1 comment:

  1. Hi. Do we have to make an appointment before going to Jonas Borces salon?

    ReplyDelete